MANAGE YOUR COLOUR OUTPUT AND CONTROL COSTS
Printing in colour can bring your documents to life; however, colour is sometimes not necessary for certain employees, groups or departments in an organisation.
For organisations looking to control their spiralling print costs, KYOCERA Colour Control can be a great advantage. When installed on a KYOCERA MFP, a login screen appears which requires users to enter a passcode before accessing colour functionality on the device. And whilst colour functionality is restricted, public black & white functionality is not affected.
By introducing Colour Control, you can implement colour copy restrictions to employees working environments whilst simultaneously cutting the cost of the colour consumables.
- Provides colour functionality to only those who really need it
- Saves on consumables and other associated printing costs
- Provides a ‘Public Access’ button for general black & white use
- Promotes appropriate and efficient use of your MFPs
- Compatible with all colour HyPAS-enabled and capable MFPs
Please use the downloadable files below for more information about this app: