PRINT & SCAN CAPABILITIES THAT REACH INTO THE CLOUD
With businesses increasingly turning to cloud technologies to enable greater storage of large quantities of data, KYOCERA have developed Cloud Connect. Designed to provide organisations with the ability to conduct business on the go and at multiple locations, without carrying hard copies, and instead providing access from any HyPAS-enabled MFP.
KYOCERA Cloud Connect enables users to access and print files from Evernote or Google Drive from a KYOCERA MFP as well as uploading files directly into their storage location, all without the need for a PC!
KYOCERA Cloud Connect is your bridge to the cloud, effortlessly connecting you to all of your files and providing ultimate control over where and when you access and print them. Most importantly, you don’t even need your smartphone, PC or tablet to access and print, just your KYOCERA MFP.
- Anytime, anywhere access to stored files – frees up mobile device memory, while eliminating the need to transport hard copy files
- Flexible, easy and secure retrieval and printing of your stored files from any KYOCERA MFP
- Upload scanned files directly into Evernote or Google Drive – no need to send scanned files to a PC
- Add tags or note content for accurate search and retrieval of your documents
- Both Evernote and Google Drive support JPEG, PDF and TIFF file formats. Google Drive also supports Google Document formats.
Please use the downloadable files below for more information about this app: